1. Name and contact details of the person in charge
ETV EING TEXTIL-VEREDLUNG GmbH & Co. KG
Stadtlohner Str. 71
Tel. +49 2542 704-0
Fax +49 2542 704-260
Contact details of the data protection officer:
2. Extent and purpose of the processing of personal data
2.1 Calling up the website
When this website is called up, the Internet browser used by the visitor automatically sends data to the server of this website and stores it temporarily in a log file. The following data will be stored without further input by the visitor until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the visitor's terminal device,
- Date and time of access by the visitor,
- Name and URL of the page called by the visitor,
- Web page from which the visitor accesses the website (so-called referrer URL),
- Browser and operating system of the visitor's end device and the name of the access provider used by the visitor.
The processing of this personal data is justified in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO. The responsible person has a legitimate interest in the processing of data for the following purposes:
- to establish the connection to the website quickly,
- to enable a user-friendly application of the website,
- to recognize and guarantee the security and stability of the systems and
- to facilitate and improve the administration of the website.
This processing is expressly not carried out for the purpose of obtaining information about the person visiting the website.
2.2 Contact form
Visitors can submit messages to us via an online contact form on the website. In order to receive a reply, at least a valid e-mail address is required. All other information can be given voluntarily by the requesting person. By sending the message via the contact form, the visitor agrees to the processing of the transmitted personal data. The data processing is exclusively for the purpose of processing and answering inquiries via the contact form. This is done on the base of the voluntarily given consent in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a) DSGVO. The personal data collected for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted as soon as the inquiry is completed and there are no reasons for further storage.
3. Transfer of data
Personal data is transferred to third parties if
- it has been expressly consented to by the person concerned in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DPA is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that the data subject has an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing his or her data,
- if there is a legal obligation for the data transmission according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter c) DSGVO, and/or
- this is necessary for the performance of a contractual relationship with the data subject pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b) DSGVO.
In other cases personal data will not be transfered to third parties.
So-called cookies are used on the website. These are data packages that are exchanged between the server of the website and the visitor's browser. They are stored by the devices used (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when the website is visited. Cookies cannot cause any damage to the devices used. In particular, they do not contain viruses or other malicious software. Information is stored in the cookies that is related to the specific device used. Therfore under no circumstances we can obtain direct knowledge of the identity of the website visitor.
Cookies are mostly accepted according to the basic settings of the browser. The browser settings can be configured so that cookies are either not accepted on the devices used or that a special message is displayed before a new cookie is created. Please note, however, that disabling cookies may mean that not all functions of the website can be used in the best possible way.
Temporary cookies are used to improve user-friendliness. They are stored for a temporary period of time on the visitor's device. When visiting the website again, the system automatically recognizes that the visitor has already visited the page at an earlier time and what entries and settings were made so that they do not have to be repeated.
Cookies are also used to analyze the visits to the website for statistical purposes and to improve the service. These cookies make it possible to automatically recognize that the website has already been called up by the visitor on a subsequent visit. In this case, the cookies will be automatically deleted after a specified time.
The data processed by cookies is justified for the above-mentioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) DSGVO.
5. Analysis services for websites, tracking
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens. We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" in order to guarantee an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking).
6. Google maps
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and to make it easy to find the places we have indicated on the website. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
7. Google web font
This site uses so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the servers of Google. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
8. Your rights as a data subject
As far as your personal data is processed during your visit to our website, you are entitled to the following rights as a "data subject" in the sense of the DSGVO:
You can request information from us whether your personal data is being processed by us. There is no right of information if the provision of the requested information would violate an obligation of secrecy or if the information must be kept secret for other reasons, in particular because of an overriding legitimate interest of a third party. Deviating from this, there may be an obligation to provide the information if, in particular taking into account impending damages, your interests outweigh the interest in secrecy. The right of information is further excluded if the data is only stored because it may not be deleted due to legal or statutory retention periods or if it is used exclusively for purposes of data protection or data security control, if the provision of information would require a disproportionately high effort and the processing for other purposes is excluded by appropriate technical and organizational measures. If in your case the right of information is not excluded and your personal data is processed by us, you can request information from us about the following information:
- Purposes of the processing,
- Categories of your personal daten processed by us,
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data is disclosed, especially in the case of recipients in third countries,
- if possible, the planned duration for which your personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the storage period,
- the existence of a right of correction or erasure or limitation of the processing of your personal data or a right to contradict to such processing,
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority for data protection,
- if the personal data has not been collected from you as a data subject, the available information on the origin of the data,
- where applicable, the existence of automated decision making, including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of automated decision making
- if applicable, in the case of transfers to recipients in third countries, unless the EU Commission has made a decision on the adequacy of the level of protection pursuant to Art. 45 (3) DSGVO, information on what appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 (2) DSGVO are provided for the protection of personal data.
8.2 Correction and Completion
If you discover that we have incorrect personal data about you, you can demand that we correct this incorrect data without delay. If the personal data concerning you is incomplete, you may request that it will be completed.
You have the right to obtain deletion ("right to be forgotten"), unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of freedom of expression, the right to be informed or to comply with a legal obligation or to carry out a task carried out in the public interest, and provided that one of the following reasons applies
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed,
- the justification for the processing was exclusively your consent, which you have revoked,
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data, which we have made public,
- you have contradicted to the processing of personal data that we have not made public and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing,
- your personal data have been processed unlawfully,
- the deletion of the personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject.
There is no claim to deletion if, in the case of lawful non-automated data processing, deletion is not possible or only possible with disproportionately high effort due to the special type of storage and your interest in deletion is low. In this case, the restriction of the processing takes the place of a deletion.
8.4 Restriction of processing
You may demand that we restrict processing if one of the following reasons applies:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data. In this case, the restriction may be requested for the time necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of the data,
- the processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead of deletion,
- your personal data will no longer be required by us for the purposes of processing, but you will need it to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims,
- you have lodged an objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO. The restriction of the processing can be demanded as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
Restriction of processing means that the personal data will only be processed with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest. Before we lift the restriction, we have the obligation to inform you of this.
8.5 Data transferability
You have a right to data transferability, provided that the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) or Art. 9 para. 2 letter a) DPA) or on a contract to which you are a party and the processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures. In this case, the right to data transfer includes the following rights, provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons: You can demand that you receive the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without hindrance on our part. As far as technically feasible, you can demand that we transfer your personal data directly to another responsible party.
If the processing is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter e) DSGVO (performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority) or on Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO (legitimate interest of the controller or a third party), you have the right to contradict at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you for reasons arising from your particular situation. This also applies to profiling based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter e) or letter f) DSGVO. After exercising the right to contradict, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing that are worthy of protection and outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
You may at any time contradict to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. This also applies to profiling in connection with such direct marketing. After exercising this right to contradict, we will no longer use the personal data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
8.7 Revocation of a consent
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. The revocation of consent can be communicated informally by telephone, by e-mail, if necessary by fax or to our postal address. The revocation does not affect the legality of the data processing which has been carried out on the base of the consent until the receipt of the revocation. After receipt of the revocation, the data processing, which was exclusively based on your consent, will be stopped.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful, you may lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority competent for the place where you are staying or working, or for the place where the alleged breach occurred.